Friday, September 13, 2013

What I think about Cinnamoroll

Cinnamoroll is so addicting cute! :'> we all know it, and I can't resist spamming pictures of her! eherm....Him, I mean. At first, I thought she was a girl, because his cuteness is like that...and I read his Profile and realized that he's a little boy puppy o_O ...hmmm...well, I think that's normal in Anime world, right? Traps. Traps everywhere :D

But still he's darn it cute! Cinnamoroll Merchs will burn a hole in my pocket :3
And when the Cinnamoangels combine together, they make a really cute & perfect cafe :) Lloromannic, another character from Sanrio which name comes from Cinnamoroll's name reversed, is a kind of unique and they are both cute :")

But still, it confuses me that if Cinnamoroll is a girl puppy, then why is he acting like feminine??

        
hmmm...anyway, eventhough it confuses me, he is still cute :3 And besides, he is helpful and friendly :D
But I also wanted to hear your opinions on what can you say about Cinnamoroll ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment